Current Job Opportunities
Why we should be your Employer of Choice!
Newell is growing fast! Our unlimited potential for growth will allow you the opportunity to grow with us while servicing an exciting industry in the utility and energy sector. It's an exciting time to be in this industry pushing toward clean and renewable energy. We are a part of the solution in fixing America's energy problems.
Our leadership team is transparent, are good people who treat each other like family, and enjoy working together towards a common goal. There is an appreciation for the team and everyone on it. This is demonstrated through a culture that includes a supportive onboarding process, monthly performance-based incentive program, an annual Employee Engagement Survey, Service Awards, and competitive benefit offerings. We do not support drama or corporate politics. If you enjoy flexible work, you can experience and learn multiple skills.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities ensuring all are carried out safely, efficiently, and profitably. The Warehouse Manager plans, organizes staff, and directs/controls all office, warehouse inspections, testing, and maintenance activities.
Warehouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient warehouse operations through collaboration and coordination with other departments; ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, local, and company safety policies
- Supervise warehouse personnel to support the handling of products from receipt to shipment; oversee daily workflow of the warehouse; schedule and organize manpower to ensure proper staffing of all shifts
- Review work processes and ensure all work has been performed properly; research, identify, and present new ideas to improve warehouse operations
- Actively participate in all parts of the hiring processes; conduct timely and constructive performance evaluations; assess training needs of staff and arrange for appropriate instruction; resolve personnel problems and formal grievances when possible or refer them to senior management; handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Conduct weekly safety audits and ensure all safety policies are followed explicitly
- Regularly check specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against work orders
- Monitor and support inventory activities such as cycle counting, physical inventory, and product relocations required to maintain inventory integrity
- Prepare and maintain work records and input information into system such as daily receipts and daily shipments; complete all management reports as scheduled
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled and impromptu meetings
- Execute maintenance activities as needed
Qualifications for Warehouse Manager:
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations; at least five years of related experience required; Associate degree preferred
- Proven ability to maintain a clean and organized work environment (warehouse/office); strong organizational and time management skills required
- Close attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities required
- Capable of following written and verbal instructions; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; general math skills including adding and subtracting fractions required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products including Excel, Word, and Outlook required; prior experience utilizing warehouse software preferred
- Must be capable of operating forklifts and their attachment as well as lifting 50 lbs; must also be able to traverse and access all areas of the warehouse
Job Type: Full-time
Local Sales Help
Looking for local sales representatives or answers to your product questions?
Shop Our Products
We are a leading manufacturer of solid core porcelain insulators of exceptional quality.
Power Grid Components